Peter J. Dolan
Pennsylvania Divorce, Wills, Trusts and Business Lawyer
The Dolan Law Office was founded in 2005 with its focus on meeting the family law, estate planning and business law needs of our clients in Pottstown and the surrounding communities to the west of Philadelphia.
Our goal is to provide client-focused legal services with an emphasis on efficiency, personal attention to each case and a cost-effective approach to representation across a broad range of practice areas, including:
- Family law: Cases like divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, alimony and property settlement agreements.
- Estate planning: Probate and estate administration services involving wills and trusts, powers of attorney, litigation of will contests and estate and inheritance tax advice.
- Business law: Representation and guidance during business formation and incorporation, legal representation for established corporations and nonprofit organization formation and administration assistance.
At the core of our law firm is a commitment to providing our Pennsylvania clients with exceptional personal service and effective, cost-conscious representation in state and federal courts.
We are proud to provide a sense of security in difficult times by helping our clients understand what to expect at every stage of the process.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Estate Planning
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Real Estate Law
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1999
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1994
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Public Administration
Honors and Awards
- Reader's' Choice Award, 2007 - 2009
- Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2008
- Top Lawyer 2012, Main Line Today
- "BV Distinguished" by Martindale- Hubbell, 2011 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pottstown Borough Planning Commission, 1996 - 2001
- Pottstown Borough Planning Commission, Chairman, 1997 - 2001
- Montgomery Bar Association, 2000 - Present
- Main Line Today Magazine, Top Lawyer 2012
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Air Force (Military Police/K-9), SrA (E-4), 1988 - 1992
- Pi Gamma Mu